Who doesn’t like to taste a scoop of ice cream sometimes, what about getting it absolutely free of charge? then here is a good opportunity to get free ice cream when you successfully complete the Tellculvers customer satisfaction survey following the below step-by-step instructions.
|Survey Name||Tell Culvers|
|Survey Reward||Coupon for 1 free dessert item|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||2 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
How To Take The TellCulvers.com Survey
- Go to the official research portal www.tellculvers.com by clicking the button above.
Change Language: Second, if you are not sure if you want to use English, you can change the language setting to Spanish and click the button.
- Mention the 18-digit TellCulvers survey invitation codes: Lastly, be sure to mention the 18-digit TellCulvers survey invitation codes that are printed on your coupon receipt.
- Enter the TRN numbers: Finally, you will need to provide the TRN numbers on the official TellCulvers survey page.
- Proceed to answer all the survey questions based on your recent experience at Culver’s.
- The questions may cover topics like the quality of food, the cleanliness of the restaurant, and the friendliness of the staff.
- Once you’ve completed the survey, you will receive a validation code.
- Write this code down on your receipt.
- Take your receipt with the validation code to your local Culver’s restaurant.
- Show the receipt to a staff member to redeem your free scoop of frozen custard.
- Hola! You successfully redeemed a free Ice Cream.
Complete the Tell Culver’s survey (tellculvers.com), and receive a coupon for a FREE dessert at Culver’s (reward varies, check your receipt), redeemable upon your next visit to Culver’s
Culver’s is a fast-food restaurant chain based in the United States, serving hamburgers, frozen custard, and other items. Founded in 1984 by Craig and Lea Culver in Sauk City, Wisconsin, it now has over 700 locations in 28 states. The chain prides itself on its fresh ingredients and classic American-style cuisine.